We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

River Dreamin Cabin

Which Townsend hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Alabama
Level Contributor
1,901 posts
130 reviews
Save Topic
River Dreamin Cabin

Has anyone stayed at this cabin with Bearly Rustic Cabins? From what I understand it's up behind the Tremont Campground right before you enter the National Park. Their website only has two pictures. Any help would be appreciated.

Alabama
Level Contributor
1,901 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: River Dreamin Cabin

I was afraid this wouldn't get any responses.

Bartlett, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: River Dreamin Cabin

Townsend forum not very active at all.Can you call the company and see if they can maybe send you some pictures.I know junktruck has asked about Bearly Rustic a few times and he may have some info on them.Good Luck.

Grove City, Ohio
Level Contributor
227 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: River Dreamin Cabin

Geeeee! If they only have a couple of pictures on the web site, I wonder what they could be hiding?

Alabama
Level Contributor
1,901 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: River Dreamin Cabin

It appears that there's only a couple of pics for most if not all their cabins. We did call and as and they said they didn't have more.

Mississippi
Level Contributor
1,530 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: River Dreamin Cabin

As another who would like to stay in Townsend, I have also been disappointed in the number of pictures provided on the web sites of some of these outfits. I guess they expect you to spend your money on something in which you only have a vague idea on how accommodating it will be.

Frustrating to say the least.

So here's a message to the management companies and owners in Townsend.

We want recent pictures of every room. We would like to see the exact cabin we are renting, and are not interested in a vague written description of your rental. And we want to know the location.

When you only display two pictures of your rental, and they appear to have been taken 10 years ago, we will move on to another alternative.

Ohio
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: River Dreamin Cabin

We haven't stayed in this cabin but have stayed in Kissing Rock and Ashley Mt. Hideaway. Two of there other cabins.

Alabama
Level Contributor
1,901 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: River Dreamin Cabin

Were those cabins in that area? Where they clean? Okay? Was the company easy to deal with?

Ohio
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: River Dreamin Cabin

Have not stayed in this cabin but have used Bearly Rustic in the past. We have stayed in Kissing Rock and Ashley Mountain Hideaway. Didn't have any problems either time.

Ohio
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: River Dreamin Cabin

The main problem was all the phones calls. Both times we just ended up turning them off before the week was up.

Alabama
Level Contributor
1,901 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: River Dreamin Cabin

Okay, I give up.