We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Smoky Junction Restaurant

Mississippi
Level Contributor
4 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Smoky Junction Restaurant

While in Townsend last week we decided to try the Smoky Junction Restaurant. Food was excellent and so were the prices. We tried their special one night with the kids eating chicken and fish. Went back on Friday night for their all you can eat fish. Well pleased with everything and will go back next time we're in town.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
1,698 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Smoky Junction Restaurant

Hi ema2knm,

Thanks for the info about the Smoky Junction Restaurant. Every time I visit the Smokies, it's about dinner time when I pass through Townsend/Maryville on my way home to Nashville, so I'll have to keep this place on my must try list of places to eat dinner.

Bob

2. Re: Smoky Junction Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, December 05, 2009