We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Days Inn Apple Valley in Sevierville

Which Sevierville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
macomb
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Days Inn Apple Valley in Sevierville

After reading some messages I am worried. We just want an inexpensive place to stay because we will be gone most of the time. Can anyone give me an update on this hotel? Any pics? I have already booked it for 5 nights. Thanks so much.

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
38 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Days Inn Apple Valley in Sevierville

We stayed there one night last year before heading to our other place in GBurg. We had the $40 room rate also. If you aren't planning on staying in the room much this place is fine. Its nothing fancy and definitely older decor. But our room was clean, air worked good, beds were comfy and bathroom was fine. Cable and wifi worked well also. We never used the pool but did eat the breakfast. The waffle station was crazy busy but they also had cereal, fruit, bagels, etc. Its right across from Apple Barn with a trolley stop right there which is convenient. Its nothing fancy but a good deal for the price.

I have a review posted from back then as well.

12. Re: Days Inn Apple Valley in Sevierville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, October 05, 2012