We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel question

Linton, Indiana
Level Contributor
59 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel question

Hey. My family loves the Smoky area, but since my husband and children have never seen the ocean we decided to vacay at the Outer Banks in NC. Coming from Indiana this looks like a perfect spot to overnight since we have a 15 month old. What hotels would you recommend near I-40 with a pool? We would like to stay under $120.00. This would give us a good choice with not a far drive from PF to hit up some of our favorite activites Sat night, then get back on the road to NC Sun morning.

Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
505 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel question

There is a Baymont Inn about 2 1/2 miles off hte interstate with an indoor and outdoor pool. There is a La Quinta Inn & suites about another 1/2 mile past that with an indoor (small) pool and an outdoor pool. There is also a new Holiday Inn Express at the Exit 407, too. any of these would be good and would meet your budget.

2. Re: Hotel question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, October 03, 2012