We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants that offer meals to go

Which Sevierville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mississippi
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants that offer meals to go

I will be staying in a condo with 4 teenagers and my husband, we want to get the biggest bang for our buck when we eat..which restaurants offer meals big enough to feed 6 people "to go". I know Cracker Barrell offers complete meals to carry out...what other area food places do this? Fast food is fine as well. Want to plan ahead for dinners mostly. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks!!

Bartlett, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants that offer meals to go

Most all of the restaurants in the area offer To Go.I would check out the Discover The Smokies website they have the restaurants listed and some with their menus and their websites and prices.

http://dininginthesmokies.com/

Oneonta, Alabama
Level Contributor
942 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants that offer meals to go

We've bought the family meal deal at Corky's BBQ several times. We pick it up in the drive through and take it to the cabin to eat. It's lots of food and comes with everything you will need. I think there are two choices for the amount of food. I know I've bought it and fed 4 teenagers and had leftovers. I looked up their menu online and the prices have changed since we purchased it last summer. Now, it's priced by the person. Just the pork and fixings runs $5.19 per person. If you add in chicken, it's $6.29 per person. There's a Corky's in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. Only the Pigeon Forge location has a drive thru.

dininginthesmokies.com/_menus/gat/corkys_rib…

Mississippi
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants that offer meals to go

Thanks..I appreciate the time y'all took to reply! If you can think of any more, please post! :-)

Hebron, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants that offer meals to go

It's true...one does learn something new everyday!!! Dodgeball...I've eaten at the PF Corky's a few times and never knew they had a drive-thru! I've never noticed it. Is it only to pick up phoned in carry out orders or can you just drive up and order right there? The cabin I want to rent in May has such a great view that I'm thinking I might just want to take my food there to eat while I look at the gorgeous mountains, instead of sitting inside the dining room by myself! :)

Well, never mind...I just read the menu and I guess the pick up window is just for the party packs...yes?

Edited: 7:59 pm, January 24, 2011
Virginia
Level Contributor
621 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants that offer meals to go

cookie: We used Corky's drive through maybe 2 years ago and didn't order a party pack. We just ordered food for the two of us at the window and picked it up at the same time. They were very fast.

Oneonta, Alabama
Level Contributor
942 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurants that offer meals to go

Cookie,

Corky's offers their regular menu (for the most part) for pick up at the drive thru. You can order sandwiches, plates, etc.- not just the family packs- there at the drive thru and pick it up just like a fast food restaurant or you can call ahead and pick it up.

Lisa

Muncie, Indiana
Level Contributor
349 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurants that offer meals to go

We ate at Corky's... not to go.. but they had very very good food! Highly recommend it!! Does Bennetts do to go?? We are thinking of having that our first night there when we get there and taking it back to the cabin as well.

Also, we had a pizza delivered to our cabin last year.. mind you it took awhile to find one that would deliver high up in the mountains! But we did! It was good. It was Gino's in Gatlinburg.. but If you are staying near sevierville, there are probably other pizza places that would deliver. I don't know if this is something you would want to do or not.

Virginia
Level Contributor
621 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurants that offer meals to go

Bennetts does offer to-go. We got some from the Gatlinburg location last weekend. They are also very fast with having your food ready.

Bartlett, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Restaurants that offer meals to go

We have ordered to go with Bennetts a few times and took it to The Chimneys for a picnic.They were always pretty quick in getting you order out.Ive been attending The Memphis in May BBQ Fest for the past 25 years and I do have to say that Bennetts does have good food.Corkys is also good too.Both seem to give you alot of food and priced good I think.

Hebron, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Restaurants that offer meals to go

Thanks Brittney and Dodgeball for the answer about Corky's.