We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Timber top HELP!

Which Sevierville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Marysville, Ohio
3 posts
Save Topic
Timber top HELP!

Has anyone RECENTLY stayed at one of there 7 or larger bedroom cabins?! I read some bad reviews from '07 on the 15bdrm cabin. I live no where near there & want to have my wedding there.... Im concerned that I'll have family travel 10+ hours for a bad experience

Bartlett, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Timber top HELP!

I have never stayed in that cabin but we have used Timber Tops several times and our cabins were always very nice and spotless.They always looked just like the pictures on here but even better in person.I think the staff is very well trained and very nice.We had no problems what so ever and I would use them again and recommend Timber Tops to everyone.Excellent customer service and top notch cabins in my opinion.

Marysville, Ohio
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Timber top HELP!

Thank you. Have you ever stayed in a cabin with a indoor or outdoor pool?

Lansing, Illinois
Level Contributor
151 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Timber top HELP!

I've stayed in several of their cabins with indoor pools. They were all 1 or 2 bedroom cabins, but in every case we had a great experience. The pools were clean and worked well. I believe they have a couple of cabins with indoor pools that are larger - 4 or 6 bedroom cabins.

4. Re: Timber top HELP!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:38 am, January 19, 2012