We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hidden Mountain Resorts

Fort Wayne
1 post
Save Topic
Hidden Mountain Resorts

Has anyone stayed in Hidden Mountain Resorts? We have 4106 reserved for Thanksgiving weekend. Any tips would be great.

Bartlett, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hidden Mountain Resorts

Hello,I have never rented with this company before but you can do a search on here in the green search box put in Hidden Mountain Resort and there are a few topics regarding this company,By the way thats a Beautiful Chalet you rented.Have a wonderful Thanksgiving in The Smoky Mountains,We are coming up the 1st week of November and im so excited.

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hidden Mountain Resorts

My husband and I have stayed here at least once per year beginning in 1990. The cabins are all privately owned so it's sort of difficult to determine what you'll get, but if you are unsatisfied the company will move your cabin if they have another open; this only happened to us once though. Most cabins are very well taken care of and are secluded. We are very picky and used to 4-5 star hotels and resorts when we travel. Hidden Mountain has not disappointed us. If you have specific questions, please e-mail me; I'd be happy to help!

USA
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hidden Mountain Resorts

I think you will enjoy your stay. A very nice resort. The location is great as well. Hope you have a grand stay.

sevierville/ pigeon...
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hidden Mountain Resorts

Hello! I stayed at Hidden Mountain several times while residing in Florida for holidays and family events, as well as when I was feeling homesick (I'm originally from the area). When I made the descision to move back home, my family and I stayed there on several weekend trips up to meets with our realtor, look at homes, and handle business. I have stayed at other cabin companies once or twice, if they didn't have anything available (last minute or busy holiday weekend), but have found them to be amazingly accomodating even then. The cabins are beautiful, and the staff has always been really great!

5. Re: Hidden Mountain Resorts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 05, 2011