We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which cabin through Timber Tops

Ohio
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Which cabin through Timber Tops

My husband and I are planning a trip to Gatlinburg in July. We will have our 11 month old with us and we are trying to decided between a few cabins through Timber Tops. Any help or information on the following cabins would be greatly appreciated (or any other cabin recommendations). The cabins we are looking at are: Heavenly View, Namaste, Majestic Wonder, Midnight Wonder, and Alpine Escape. We are looking for something with great views (either mountian views or views of a city) and we would also like something with some privacy, but understand that the cabins I listed are in resort areas and don't have much privacy (but these are in our price range). I am going to post a similar topic in the Gatlinburg forum, but saw that there are more posts related to Timber Tops in this forum. This will be our first vacation with our child and also our first trip to this area. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

1. Re: Which cabin through Timber Tops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, November 16, 2010