We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summit Cabin Rentals "It's a wonderful life"

Shady Point
Level Contributor
9 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Summit Cabin Rentals "It's a wonderful life"

Has anyone ever stayed at this cabin? It is in the Shagbark Resort, we have never been to the area and was wandering if anyone has had any experience with this company or cabin. Thanks

north east ohio
Level Contributor
258 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Summit Cabin Rentals "It's a wonderful life"

I saw the name of your cabin. We have not stayed there, but stayed at another that at the time was owned by the same person. The one we stayed in is Runaway Wagon. It is on vrbo now. But, I'm writing because I feel the builder (probably built both cabins) did a wonderful job, the decorating was also fantastic. It is still one of our favorites. The previous owner had 3 cabins at one time. They were all listed with Summit. They are in Shagbark, which says a lot in itself. Wonderful area, private and quiet. Hope this helps. Sparrow

Edited: 12:14 pm, February 19, 2010
Shady Point
Level Contributor
9 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Summit Cabin Rentals "It's a wonderful life"

Thanks so much, I feel better now about renting this cabin.

Mississippi
Level Contributor
4 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Summit Cabin Rentals "It's a wonderful life"

We stayed in "Heavenly Views" this past week and it was GREAT. LOVED the cabin and the folks at Summit . GORGEOUS cabin, amazing views, quiet and peaceful . Quite a drive to actually get to the cabin , the price you pay to be at the VERY top of the world. Had some visitors at night so be sure you lock your garbage cans.

4. Re: Summit Cabin Rentals "It's a wonderful life"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 01, 2010