We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Knoxville Airport to Sevierville

Long Island, New...
2 posts
Save Topic
Knoxville Airport to Sevierville

We are landing at around 12 noon on Monday 10/12 and then I need to pick up a rental car at the airport. We should be on the road to Sevierville around 1:00 p.m. I was wondering if anyone would have an insight on traffic on the way to Sevierville. I am hoping the car rental agency can provide precise directions to Sevierville. Also, will we be passing any grocery stores to stock up on cabin supplies.Thanks in advance for any replies.

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,935 posts
407 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Knoxville Airport to Sevierville

My preference if I were making that drive would be to go to Maryville and take 411 over to 411/441 (Chapman Hwy) to Sevierville. Sevierville has a Super Wal-Mart, Krogers and some other smaller grocery stores.

taylorsmommi
Level Contributor
663 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Knoxville Airport to Sevierville

There is a Food lion right on 411 before you make the turn to get on 66 to head to PF. It is right by Hardees and Tractor supply.

3. Re: Knoxville Airport to Sevierville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, February 28, 2010