We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Totally Awesome" - Sugar Maple Cabins..What do you think?

Which Sevierville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Midland, MI
Level Contributor
6 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
"Totally Awesome" - Sugar Maple Cabins..What do you think?

I have just booked a three night stay at the Sugar Maple Cabines in Pigeon Forge, TN. The name of the cabin I chose is "Totally Awesome", and I was wondering if anyone has ever stayed at this cabin? I read all of the reviews about this rental business, and I must be honest, some of the reviews about management were pretty harsh, but then again some were very good. I wish I had read the reviews before I booked, but not sure if it would have changed my mind. I was very impressed by the fact that the management takes the time to respond to posts on Trip Advisor, trying to explain themselves where they can. Props for that.

I travel a great deal and am always looking for a nice place to return to, and to suggest to friends. Please tell me what you think, and if you have any hints or tips about these cabins or the Gatlinburg area I would greatly appreciate it. One thing is for sure, when it comes to renting a rental property, first impressions are everything, and if they want my return business, that first impression will be critical.

Any responses would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

KK

1. Re: "Totally Awesome" - Sugar Maple Cabins..What do you think?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:28 am, October 21, 2009