We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellent!!!

Which Sevierville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Asheville, North...
1 post
Save Topic
Excellent!!!

My husband and I just returned from staying at the wilderness at the smokies in sevierville, tn. We really enjoyed it. The rooms are cozy (bring your own pillows unless you like very soft down pillows). The rooms have their own stove, refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, cabinets, sink. Perfect if you want to cook. The indoor waterpark is excellent. The wave pool is a little cold but everything is awesome. Storm Chaser is definitely a pleaser, besides getting a work out from walking up all those stairs.

Phenix City, Alabama
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Excellent!!!

I just posted a question about Wilderness Resort - thanks for the comments - I should have read throug them first!

2. Re: Excellent!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 am, October 20, 2009