We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outdoor World???

Canada, Kentucky
Level Contributor
778 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Outdoor World???

Been 3 years since our last visit. I remember the last trip, there was a new store opening up right on the interstate as you came off I-40.. was it a Bass Pro shop or what? Thanks.

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
5,810 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outdoor World???

It is Bass Pro Shop. They have a lot of nice displays and a huge live fish tank. They have an old pick up truck on display and lots of new boats, atvs, etc. Well worth a stop to look around.

Canada, Kentucky
Level Contributor
778 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Outdoor World???

Thanks Hoosier for your post! Actually, we returned from our trip on the 11th of Oct. (Look for my TR);) We did go to Outdoor World and we LOVED it! It was amazing to us. We wished we could have stayed longer though. It was our very last stop before heading home and time didn't allow for a really long stay. It IS worth checking out! Thanks again.:)

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
5,810 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Outdoor World???

Sorry you didn't get a reply sooner, I don't always check the Sevierville forum. Glad you got to check it out. It is pretty nice. We try to take in a minor league ball game at the Smokies park if they are playing, it is cheap, fun entertainment and you can sit most anywhere you want.

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
5,810 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Outdoor World???

Have you posted your TR yet? I didn't see it in the Sevierville forum?

Canada, Kentucky
Level Contributor
778 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Outdoor World???

Hey Hoosier.....actually I have my TR listed under Pigeon Forge. Thanks for asking!:)

6. Re: Outdoor World???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, October 10, 2009