We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel recs appreciated....

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
132 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel recs appreciated....

We're tentatively planning a trip at the end of May and will be traveling w/our 5 & 8yo.

Are there nicer, newer hotels that have been built within the last 1-3 years? It's been a while since vacationed there.

Thanks,

Gritzi

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
5,823 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel recs appreciated....

Are you planning on staying in Sevierville? I know they have some new or nearly new hotels, but there are lots more in Pigeon Forge, some new and some older. You may want to post this in the PF or Gatlinburg forum as a lot of their local experts evidently don't check the Sevierville forum. Good luck.

Roselle Park, New...
Level Contributor
2,457 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel recs appreciated....

The one i know of is Christmas Place which opened up last year. I can recommend Willowbrook Lodge in Pigeon Forge, they have a waterslide, water mushroom & indoor pool also. They also have various family suites. Their website is willowbrooklodge.com. This place is at light #5 in PF. This hasnt opened in the last few years but its a great very clean hotel, it is one of the nicer more recent hotels though.

Grove City, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel recs appreciated....

This hotel is not as new as you requested, but it does look new. It's the Comfort Inn, Apple Valley. It's located at the last traffic light in Sevierville, right before you cross into Pigeon Forge. It's the highest rated hotel on TA for Sville.

My wife and I stayed there the week after Easter for three nights and really liked it. It has an indoor pool for your kids. It's right across the street from the Applewood Grill and down the street from the Applewood Farmhouse.

They have several different styles of rooms to choose from. We thought that the rates were very good. Check the Hotels and Accommodations tab for more info.

tennessee
Level Contributor
383 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel recs appreciated....

I like the redroof inn in pigeon forge...great indoor pool..very clean and they also have a family suite... www.redroofinn-pigeonforge.com

hope this helps

tennessee
Level Contributor
383 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel recs appreciated....

if you make reservations do not make them thru the hotel...they will rip you off...go to the redroof inn website...the reason i am telling you this is that i am going down tomorrow and i had emailed the manager to try to get a better rate for a king...he emailed me back and quoted an outrageous price of 69.00, on the redroof inn offical site i got the same room for 40.49...i just got his ltr today so on my return i am firing off an email to him to ask him does he think i am stupid or something...as a matter of fact i hope to see him while i am down there...

Brewton, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,386 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel recs appreciated....

We spent one night at the Shular Inn (I think in PF). It was like 4 am when we checked in. The room was in their back building. It was huge and really clean. Would have no problem staying there again. Think we paid about $40 for the night.They had a free breakfast but we chose to eat at the Pancake Pantry.Our room was right by the pool . It looked like it would be nice in season.

7. Re: Hotel recs appreciated....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, September 24, 2009