We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xtreme racing track deal on sweetjack

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
80 posts
Xtreme racing track deal on sweetjack

Hello,

I see Sweetjack has a deal for Xtreme racing for $6.00 for a combo race voucher vauled at $29.95. Has anyone purchased this and used the voucher for this deal? I have never dealt with Sweetjack. Are they reliable?

Thanks

Byron, Georgia
Level Contributor
155 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Xtreme racing track deal on sweetjack

I purchased this voucher also and plan to use it on our upcoming vacation. We have used them before and never had a problem with them. Last year we used vouchers for the Wilderness in the Smokies and horseback riding from them with no problem.

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
80 posts
2. Re: Xtreme racing track deal on sweetjack

Thanks for the reply. I am going to purchase a couple vouchers. It's a great deal.

3. Re: Xtreme racing track deal on sweetjack

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 22, 2016