We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wonders of Magic or Comedy Barn?

Apex, North Carolina
Level Contributor
149 posts
Save Topic
Wonders of Magic or Comedy Barn?

Planning on seeing the Dixie Stampede, but can't decide on the second show. Group includes 50s, 40s, 21, 16, 14, and 11. Which is better for our group? Comedy Barn also has a Comedy Critters show in the afternoon, what's that like? What about the Lumberjack show? Is it as good as the others?

Edited: 5:08 pm, June 17, 2014
Rincon Georgia
Level Contributor
830 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wonders of Magic or Comedy Barn?

For the age range I would go with the Comedy Barn. We have been twice and really enjoyed the show. The Wonders of Magic was also a good show, and a bit less expensive, but The Comedy Barn was great. I have not been to the Comedy Critters show nor to the Lumberjack show, but have family that has been to the Lumberjack show who said that it was a good show but very noisy.

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Sevierville, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Level Contributor
4,426 posts
300 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wonders of Magic or Comedy Barn?

Our family enjoys The Comedy Barn. We laugh for days after the show. We have only been to Lumberjack Fued once and that was right after it opened and I wasn't that impressed. Not my thing I guess,but still a decent show.

Madison, AL
Level Contributor
406 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wonders of Magic or Comedy Barn?

We haven't been to the Comedy Barn, but want to go. We really enjoyed the magic show, he puts on a good show!

Franklin, Ohio
Level Contributor
171 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wonders of Magic or Comedy Barn?

We like the Comedy Barn. Lumberjack Feud has a good show but we weren't too impressed with the food.

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,857 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wonders of Magic or Comedy Barn?

Our family loves the comedy barn too. Here is a link to a $3 coupon.

pigeonforgetnguide.com/coupons-discounts/com…

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
294 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wonders of Magic or Comedy Barn?

The Comedy Barn for sure!

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
294 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wonders of Magic or Comedy Barn?

tkmull - thanks for sharing the coupon!

8. Re: Wonders of Magic or Comedy Barn?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 22, 2015