We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Timber Tops Luxury Cabin Rentals?

West Virginia
Level Contributor
133 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Timber Tops Luxury Cabin Rentals?

Can anyone bring up the reviews for them? It seems like they disappeared all of a sudden or is it just me?

Sylvania, Ohio
Level Contributor
98 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Timber Tops Luxury Cabin Rentals?

Google search timber tops luxury cabin rentals I looked it up they received 4.2 out of 5 stars overall good reviews some negative I would do some research first. My wife and I booked a cabin with Vrbo for July and we've never had a problem with them maybe check them out to hope this helps you out enjoy your trip

West Virginia
Level Contributor
133 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Timber Tops Luxury Cabin Rentals?

Thanks Rpr83, I have stayed with them several times and have never had a problem. But I noticed they have been getting some bad reviews and now when I try to look them up on here, they are no where to be found. Just makes me wonder why.

bowling...
Level Contributor
44 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Timber Tops Luxury Cabin Rentals?

I was wondering the same thing. I enjoy reading their reviews.

hcaldwell
Level Contributor
2 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Timber Tops Luxury Cabin Rentals?

Timber Tops Luxury Cabin Rentals are moving all their listings to Flip Key and will return to Tripadvisor soon!

hcaldwell
Level Contributor
2 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Timber Tops Luxury Cabin Rentals?

You can visit their website @ www.YourCabin.com or call 1-800-266-1066 for any information or questions!

Texas
Level Contributor
6 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Timber Tops Luxury Cabin Rentals?

Last summer my mother and I spent DAYS looking up each cabin's reviews on here. Some cabins had bad reviews...while others had good ones. It wasn't necessarily the company...but each cabin. We settled on one particular one and it was PERFECT!!! Not one problem. Now, I'm trying to find information on other cabins on here and just called my mom because I can't find anything either! ;-) Just told my husband that if I can't find the individual cabin reviews on here...then we are sticking to the one we stayed in last year. Those reviews were so helpful.

Charleston, South...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Timber Tops Luxury Cabin Rentals?

They still have on their website that they are #1 on trip advisor but when you click the link it just takes you back to their homepage. We just stayed in one of their cabins that had a HUGE bug infestation. I would NOT recommend them.

8. Re: Timber Tops Luxury Cabin Rentals?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:35 am, July 18, 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Timber Tops Luxury Cabin Rentals?

Same here! Stayed in February 2014 (Waterlog Inn) and it was horrid. Dead bugs everywhere (I posted pictures with my review) plus, we were given a key code for an electronic locking system to enter the pool only to find out that the key code box didn't even exist!

It was an awful, awful experience. I saw some other negative reviews around the same time too. Interesting that they removed their listing.

Crawfordville...
Level Contributor
50 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Timber Tops Luxury Cabin Rentals?

I wonder why when they moved to FlipKey they didn't move the reviews as well. It is very odd that they removed all their reviews. I liked to read them to see which cabin I wanted to stay in and could find out info like how steep the drive is, how close the neighbors are, etc..... It is very fishy that they took down all their reviews. I always use this company and never had any issues, but now I'm a little concerned. Did they take them down because they were getting negative reviews? Plus, how do you take down people's reviews. If I wrote a review and they just deleted it I would be a bit upset.