We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golfview Resort

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Memphis
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Golfview Resort

We just got back from a 4 night visit to Golfview Resort. We stayed in one of the cabins--it was called "Lucky Logs". It had beautiful handpainted murals on the walls, a pool table, gas grill, and hot tub. Our family thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The office staff was wonderful. I highly recommend this resort. I haven't seen any comments about it on this board, so I wanted to tell everyone about it. It is quite pricey, but I thought it was worth it. It is convenient to all the attractions, and yet away from all of the traffic. I think it is changing its name soon to Bear Creek Falls resort, or something like that. I guess not many of their guests are golfers, and that is why they are changing their name. The golf is, however, why we chose the resort, and my son and husband thoroughly enjoyed playing on the course adjacent to the complex. I thought the condos looked a little dated, and didn't see the inside of any of them, but I highly recommend the cabins.

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
459 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golfview Resort

thank your for your post belle, do you have a web site for the place you stayed? Thanks again

Memphis
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golfview Resort

Here is the link:

http://www.golfviewresort.com/

3. Re: Golfview Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, August 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge