We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a hotel for 1 night

Tennessee
Level Contributor
124 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Need a hotel for 1 night

Can anyone give me a suggestion for a hotel for 1 night? We will be staying in Pigeon Forge on Aug. 12 and then going to Gatlinburg for the rest of our stay.

Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
429 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need a hotel for 1 night

check out the Pigeon Forge Hotels on this forum; there are several reviews written about different ones with a variety of price ranges.

Are you looking for peace and quiet, or do you have kids and want a pool and/or lazy river? After you read some of the reviews, post again if you need more info.and we'll all jump in and try our best!

Good Luck.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
124 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need a hotel for 1 night

It will be me, my husband and our 18 yr old Daughter. We just want some place clean and with a decent pool. The family owned hotels seem to be the best prices. Any suggestions on these?

Asheboro, N.C.
Level Contributor
1,962 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need a hotel for 1 night

We are staying at The River Bend Inn for 39.99 August 13 for 3 nights. It is a nice clean place but even though it has an indoor pool the pool is small. www.riverbreninnpigeonforge.com Our kids don't care about the size of the pool. The River Bend was built in 2005 and the river runs behind it.. We are also staying in Gatlinburg Aug.12 for 59.99 at The Royal Town Motor Inn on the Parkway. It has a roof top pool. It is at stop light 7 in Gatlinburg. This will be our 1st time at Royal Town.

Music Road Hotel in Pigeon Forge has nice pools and it is a nice place to stay. They actually have a pool for just adults so that small children will not bother you and then they have the Family pool. They have a lazy river, too. We are just on a tighter budget this trip and opted for cheaper rooms.

www.musicroadhositality.com

The Resort at Governor's crossing is really nice and the rooms are roomy. This is probably our favorite place to stay. The rooms are much larger than reg. hotels. You can get a Qween Suite with a sleeper soda or a 2 bed room suite for around 119.00 to 134.00 a night. They did have a special going on called "name your own price". We did check in to this for other dates and the Manager offered me a counter offer to my offer of 39.99 for 59.99 on a qween suite. Most of their suits have a full kitchen and washer machines and dryers. You could check on this to see if it is still going on.

Let us all know if you neeed more help.

Lower Alabama
Level Contributor
268 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need a hotel for 1 night

Since you are only staying 1 night ,Try the Rodeway Inn ,they have a pool and have had many good reviews from people who are regulars on the forums. KatsCubFan has stayed there many many times and loves it ,she says the rooms are very clean. It is the last motel on the right as you are headed into Gatlinburg and is also on the trolley stop.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
40,090 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need a hotel for 1 night

Thanks, Tide-girl, for the plug.

Yes, I do recommend the Rodeway Inn in P.F. I've stayed there at least 7 to 10 times over the past few years and never had a bad stay.

They offer several different types of rooms, have a mini-fridge and coffee-maker with coffee supplies in each room, and a free pancake-and-coffee breakfast in the on-site restaurant for each person staying (or a discount for other items). While the rooms aren't "huge" by any means, we've always found the adequately supplied, and very clean. Never once has to go ask for more towels or other things.

Good luck!!

6. Re: Need a hotel for 1 night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 pm, August 16, 2009