We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paula Dean restaurant coming soon!

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,769 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Paula Dean restaurant coming soon!

It looks like Paula Dean will be opening up a restaurant in The Island later this year. I think this will be a great new addition to the area.

pigeonforgetnguide.com/restaurants/…comments

Martinsburg, West...
Level Contributor
202 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Paula Dean restaurant coming soon!

Thanks for sharing that info. Sounds like it will be a great place to eat and shop :)

unionville tenn.
Level Contributor
857 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Paula Dean restaurant coming soon!

Anybody know when it is suppose to open? Earlier this year I had heard early fall but when I was at the Paula Deen store in Gatlinburg a couple of weeks ago I heard someone say it would not open this fall, something to do with construction, that it might be spring before it opened. Going back in mid Oct. would love to eat there.

Martinsburg, West...
Level Contributor
202 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Paula Dean restaurant coming soon!

We were in PF Aug 8-12 and it was no where near ready. The front of the building was just open with nothing done to the inside. Hopefully they work fast.

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
671 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Paula Dean restaurant coming soon!

darn it!! we're coming in October and i was hoping it would be open then. Guess not. :( We'll be back during spring break in March/April-- hopefully it will be open then!

Martinsburg, West...
Level Contributor
202 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Paula Dean restaurant coming soon!

With any luck it'll be done by October, construction crews can really work fast when they need too.

16. Re: Paula Dean restaurant coming soon!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, August 24, 2015