We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dollywood Discounts

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cleveland
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Dollywood Discounts

We will be coming down in a few weeks and wanted to know if I should buy my Dollywood tickets ahead of time or not. I can buy them at my local AAA office for 39.70 (Adults) and 29.55 (Kids). Are there any better deals if I wait until I arrive?

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
38,730 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dollywood Discounts

There are some "Coca-Cola Can" discounts to be had in the P.F. area where you buy the Cokes and take the empty can to the park for a discount, but I believe the amount is only $5.00 off.

If so, you're AAA discount is a better deal for adults and about the same for children's tickets.

Now, for a question. Is the price above from AAA before or after sales tax? If you still have to pay sales tax on top of these prices, you may be better off using the Coke can promotion.

Glen Carbon IL
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dollywood Discounts

Hi zman. About the Coke can deal-we went to Walgreens during our trip on July 4th and the lady said the Coke cans expired end of June. So, I don't know if that salesperson was right or not. We had to pay full price-don't know about any other deals. I'd buy from AAA.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
38,730 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dollywood Discounts

Sorry for the double post. Computer had a glitch of some kind.

Michigan
Level Contributor
175 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dollywood Discounts

www.dollywood.com has a current list of available promotions listed(I think it is under "special offers"). The front desk at a lot of the motels also have tickets available - we got the two days for the price of one at our motel last year. We've also purchased the Splash and Play tickets at the motel front desk (three days at Dollywood and or Splash Country at a discounted price). If you wait and buy your tickets in PF, be wary of the "strings attached buy my condo" discount ticket booths in front of Walmart and a lot of the restaurants. Also in years past we've found the best discount coupons for Dixie Stampede at the 1st Tennessee Welcome Center on 75 south.

Enjoy your trip!! We didn't make it there this year...1st time in 7 or 8 years :(

Asheboro, N.C.
Level Contributor
1,962 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dollywood Discounts

If you are able to go two days - you can go in at 3 pm and go the next day free. Go to www.dollywood.com and you can read about this offer.

Bowling Green...
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dollywood Discounts

There is a list on the Dollywood site that has the names of the hotels that offer the two days for one price tickets..

7. Re: Dollywood Discounts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, August 13, 2009