We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just got back from P/forge

Paris, Tn
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
2,754 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Just got back from P/forge

My wife and I just returned from vacation in P/forge. We stayed at "Mountain Sunrise" cabin on Laughing Pines Rd. just off of Waldon's Creek Rd on Rt 321 For the most part, this cabin was all it claimed to be except for three exceptions. The hot-tub in the bathroom never worked. We couldn't even get the water to turn on. They claimed to have TV's in every bedroom....one bedroom didn't have any TV or cable wire to hook-up a TV to it. And the other complaint was They claimed to have two grills at the cabin....one gas grill, and one charcoal grill. In truth, there was a small charcoal grill....there was a gas line hook-up on the deck, but no gas grill to hook up to it. But other than that we had a wonderful time at this cabin. I'd stay there again.

Ray

Bland, Virginia
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Just got back from P/forge

we had a place this weekend that advertised a playstation and it had an xbox. and one of the tv,s had no power cord. i thought they were built into the tv but looks like someone took it. also said it had christmas decor and they did not have it up.

West Virginia
Level Contributor
122 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just got back from P/forge

We just returned also and stayed in Laughing Pines Resort. We rented Bear's Den through Maple's Ridge Cabins. We might of passed each other a few times, lol. We loved that area and will stay there again.

Paris, Tn
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
2,754 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just got back from P/forge

We too just got back from our vacation. And we were cabined at "Mountain Sunrise" on LAUGHING PINES lane. We rented ours through "Cabins for You". I may have waved at you while sitting on the front porch drinking coffee. That truly is an area all its own.

4. Re: Just got back from P/forge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 15, 2014