We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for gatlinburg cabin in October

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glen Carbon IL
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for gatlinburg cabin in October

We just returned from Pigeon Forge. Stayed July 3-6, and thought it was so pretty down there. We drove thru the mountain trails and would like to see them in the Fall. I know the rates are probably high in October. Does anyone know of an inexpensive cabin in the area? We would also stay at a hotel if it had great views and jacuzzi. Any advice is appreciated.

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
2,456 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for gatlinburg cabin in October

Mom, you said Gatlinburg cabin but I guess you mean PF since you are on this forum. We are going back in Oct.too, our anniversary week which is the 3rd week. This will be our 3rd year at All Seasons Cabins in PF. (Sweet Dreams this time) We stay with them because of the easy location of their cozy cabins secluded in the woods with all amentites for great rates plus tax. I just paid$20.00 more for a night in an older motel room in downtown Gat than I paid for a night in the cabin. Makes me sick but we always stay one or two nights on the Gat Parkway before we move into PF. It's a ritual and so many places were already full. Things get booked quick during this time so don't delay. If you want more of fall you might have better luck waiting until the early weeks of Nov. The last few years we missed peak by a week or two. It varies depending on rainfall and temps. If you opt on a motel/hotel the rates are cheaper in Nov up until Thanksgiving. I know you will love the Smokies in the cool of fall. Lower crowds on the week days. It will be hard for you to miss Autumn here once you try it. I watch local peak progress in pictures each year on the site I have mentioned before that has so much info I use when we travel that way.

www.discoverthesmokies.com

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for gatlinburg cabin in October

Mtl Laurel chalets in Gatlinburg offers these coupons:

gatlinburgchaletdiscounts.com/cabin_index.ht…

Then there are these, a couple expire 8/06, but one is good

Good luck!

3. Re: Looking for gatlinburg cabin in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, August 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge