We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP!! Resturaunt for Wedding reception

Murfreesboro, TN
4 posts
Save Topic
HELP!! Resturaunt for Wedding reception

I am getting married in Pigeon Forge March 22, 2007.

I am looking for a Buffet Style Resturaunt that would offer some type of privacy to have a Wedding Reception. Buffet Style rest. offer a great 1 rate price instead of a diffrent price for every meal. There will only be about 10 people for the reception, but we still like our privacy. We are on a tight buget also, but please respond with any suggestion you may have. I take all sugestions. If you know of any great Wedding Chapels you- family- or friends have been to please respond. Thanks so much for all your help!!!! Have a Nice day!!!

Mentioned in this post
Pigeon Forge
Pigeon Forge
Sevier County, TN
Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
459 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HELP!! Resturaunt for Wedding reception

Have you checked with Golden Corral? I know the one close to my area has a place with doors that can be closed for "privacy", we have ate at the one in Pigeon Forge and it was good. Hope this helps and congrats.

Mentioned in this post
Golden Corral
Golden Corral
1,172 Reviews
Pigeon Forge, TN
Pigeon Forge
Pigeon Forge
Sevier County, TN
2. Re: HELP!! Resturaunt for Wedding reception

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, August 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge