We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Shows To See

Lower Alabama
Level Contributor
268 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best Shows To See

We have only seen the Dixie Stampede , and was wondering about some other shows to see, Has anyone been to Country Tonight ? I have heard some not so good reviews on the Black Bear Jamboree and the food didn't sound good. Any suggestions??

Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best Shows To See

Bud - I guess it depends on your idea of "entertaining" re: The Miracle show. Maybe it has the same feeling as the Passion movie. It was worth seeing, and meaningful, but it was not my idea of a fun night out since I was bawling through the entire thing. Anyway, I'd be interested in hearing more reviews on that show!

Tidegirl, the Come Celebrate America show has limited showings now (sharing the stage w/Fixin 2 Rain), but I'm sure it's excellent. I saw its Come Celebrate Christmas sister who and was amazed at the depth of talent. I hear Fixin 2 Rain takes the Bible story of Noah quite liberally. (I'm not sure if that would bother you.)

12. Re: Best Shows To See

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 14, 2009