We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dollywood hours question

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Farmington, Missouri
Level Contributor
179 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Dollywood hours question

Will be at Dollywood next week. According to park website, park opens at 10 am. However, I have heard that it opens as early as 9 am and it is just that rides don't open until 10 am. Is this true? Need recommendations. We will be buying a 3 day combo ticket on site at Dollywood if this helps. We won't have our tickets ahead of time.

Martinsburg, West...
Level Contributor
198 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dollywood hours question

I know as a season pass holder I can get in at 9am on Saturdays, that's all I've heard of though. I've only been going for 2 years so I'm sure others will have more info.

Silver City, New...
Level Contributor
208 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dollywood hours question

Go to the Dollywood website. It lists their hours. Season passholders get in an hour earlier.

3. Re: Dollywood hours question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 30, 2014