We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to park for fireworks pigeon forge?

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
HAZARD, KY
Level Contributor
30 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Best place to park for fireworks pigeon forge?

This will be my first trip to Pigeon Forge during the 4th. Ive been there dozens of other times during the year. Where is the best place to park to be able to see the fireworks?

Grove City, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,473 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place to park for fireworks pigeon forge?

I think that the best place to park would be in Whispering Pines Condos parking lot. It is high across the Parkway from Patriot Park. I don't know if they will let you park there, but it might be worth a try.

kentucky
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place to park for fireworks pigeon forge?

I agree with Whispering Pines but really doubt you could park without being a guest. If you can get a spot at Food City parking lot you would be in a prime spot.

Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
467 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best place to park for fireworks pigeon forge?

Park in the Gatlinburg Golf Course Parking Lot. it is up high and they will be closed at that time.

la la land
Level Contributor
105 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best place to park for fireworks pigeon forge?

That was good advice Hotelguy but were they rained out?

Farmington, Missouri
Level Contributor
171 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best place to park for fireworks pigeon forge?

They were not rained out and food city parking lot was great place to view.

Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
467 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best place to park for fireworks pigeon forge?

They were not rained out. I watched from the Gatlinburg Golf Course parking lot. We watched the Dollywood fireworks off the back side of the parking lot then turned around and watched the Pigeon Forge fireworks off the front side down the 9th hole fairway. It was great!

7. Re: Best place to park for fireworks pigeon forge?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, July 12, 2014