We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pigeon Forge Restaurants

Lower Alabama
Level Contributor
268 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Pigeon Forge Restaurants

Has anyone eaten at Alabama Grill? anyone know of other good restaurants?

Nauvoo, Alabama
Level Contributor
13 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Pigeon Forge Restaurants

I have never ate at the Alabama Grill, but I was in Pigeon Forge a couple of weeks ago and ate at the Bullfish Grill for lunch, we had a prime rib sandwich and a chicken salad it was delicious! Fried green tomatoes as an appetizer. The service was great! The atmosphere was upscale. I have ate here several times and the food was always good, service might have been off one time, you cant miss it a huge bull with a fish in its mouth is in front of restaurant.

Chop house has always been a winner Ribeye steak, grilled chicken, pork chops. The chop house salad is great, Try the onion rings as an appetizer, if there is only 2 of you get a half order, the rings are huge! The service is always excellent! The atmosphere is romantic, dimly lit. Its located in the middle of the outlets.

I was sad to learn that the Foothills Milling Co. Restaurant that was in Townsend has moved to Maryville. This was one of the best Resaurants in The Smoky Mt. area. They said it would be 2 weeks before their new location opens which is 45 min. from Pigeon Forge.

Have a Great Time!

1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Pigeon Forge Restaurants

Lunch or dinner at the Golden Corral is always good. I also really like Corky's BBQ!!! There is a brand new TGI Friday's in Pigeon Forge that is cool. If you are intersted in breakfast Flapjack's Pancake Cabin was delicious and cheap!!!

Dresden, Tennessee
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Pigeon Forge Restaurants

Just spent 5 days in PF. Shoney's beside Dixie Stampede was good. Corky's was great!

Level Contributor
144 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Pigeon Forge Restaurants

It's hard to go wrong with Shoney's.Love their burgers,and fish n' chips.

Bardstown, KY
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Pigeon Forge Restaurants

Just got back and I would recommend Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant. They bring you a basket of apple fritters and apple butter, an apple julep (mixture of several fruit juices) and the best vegetable soup, while you are waiting for your meal. Lunch around $8 plus drink.

16. Re: Pigeon Forge Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 am, August 16, 2009