We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trip report

Bland, Virginia
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
trip report

we left monday morning me my wife our son his youth pastor and our twin nephews. we stayed at luckylogs through kimble rentals. great cabin with no complaints.went to dollywood after that day. not crowded because it had rained that morning. had a great time. went to dinner at tony romas for ayce ribs. great food. then went to lazerport for video games and lazer tag. finished up back at the cabin in the hot tub. day two breakfast at cabin and back to dollywood. my son and youth pastor went to splash country me and my wife and twins to dollywod. very crowded because of the rain out the previous day. got there at 11:oo am and had to park in lot l. i went to see my people show and wife and twins went to county fair. we met back up and went to kingdom heirs show. if you have not seen this show the lead singer steve french has lost 116 pounds. the guys came back from splash country and we went to the show at dreamland drive in. then the guys finished the day at the county fair and the wild eagle coaster. and me and the wife sit in the shade and enjoyed a footlong corn dog and philly cheese steak. went to dinner at joes crab shack and all i can say is wow. huge food portions. then off to the cabin because everyone was drained from the fun and sun.got up wednesday morning and packed vehicle and checked out. stopped at lazer port and let the twins ride gocarts with the leftover tickets we had. last two stops out of town was smokey mountain knife works and fireworks store. stopped at mellow mushroom and ate dinner in bristol va. great trip and can not wait to go back.

Level Contributor
15 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: trip report

Sounds like y'all had a fantastic time! That's nice to hear the positives of vacationing instead of all the negatives.

Bland, Virginia
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: trip report

thank you i make positives out of the negatives. it is vacation

Martinsburg, West...
Level Contributor
207 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: trip report

Thanks for sharing your trip report, I love reading these. We just started going to the Pigeon Forge area last year & we love it there. Glad you had a great time.

4. Re: trip report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 16, 2014