We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Book On TripAdvisor Bonus Book your hotel on TripAdvisor — then save 20% on things to do for your trip. Use code BOOKTOSAVE.

Dollywood Host Complimentary ticket

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fredericksburg...
2 posts
Dollywood Host Complimentary ticket

A friend that works at Dollywood sold me some tickets but they say host complimentary ticket (void if sold). Can these be used to enter the park or is this a scam?

19 replies to this topic
paintsville ky
Destination Expert
for Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg
Level Contributor
1,475 posts
45 reviews
1. Re: Dollywood Host Complimentary ticket

Surely your friend wouldn't have sold you a bad ticket or scammed you. If they did, then they would no longer be my friend LOL. So I'm sure the ticket would be good .All I can say is go and try it.

Oneonta, Alabama
Level Contributor
942 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Dollywood Host Complimentary ticket

We have been given host tickets before and had no problem getting in the park with them. The workers are given a few each season to give to family members/friends.

Bland, Virginia
Level Contributor
19 posts
3. Re: Dollywood Host Complimentary ticket

call to make sure they are still good. then use them to upgrade to a season pass

Kodak, Tennessee
Level Contributor
10 posts
17 reviews
4. Re: Dollywood Host Complimentary ticket

They should be just fine. Better to have them from host then a non host.

2 posts
5. Re: Dollywood Host Complimentary ticket

Did ur tickets work i just.got some today and going too dollywood Thursday

2 posts
6. Re: Dollywood Host Complimentary ticket

Did ur tickets work i just.got some today and going too dollywood Thursday

Fredericksburg...
2 posts
7. Re: Dollywood Host Complimentary ticket

Yes they did :-)

Sevierville...
3 posts
8. Re: Dollywood Host Complimentary ticket

I work at Dollywood. We can get fired if we are caught selling these passes. They are to BE GIVEN AWAY to family and friends. If this goes on they will probably stop giving them to us and everyone will lose.

Wiggins, Mississippi
Level Contributor
41 posts
124 reviews
9. Re: Dollywood Host Complimentary ticket

During my last trip to Dollywood back in July of 2014, I was riding the trolley from Patriot Park into Dollywood, and there were people trying to sell those kind of tickets. When I told them I wasn't interested, they got very offended and aggressive. I finally told them to take a hike or I was calling the police lol. I always assumed it was a scam.

Sevierville...
3 posts
10. Re: Dollywood Host Complimentary ticket

I'm sorry to hear that. Employees like that are going to ruin it for all of us. I appreciate getting them and being able to give them to family and friends who really appreciate it. I've even given some away to customers coming into the park but again they are not to be sold. I'm sorry you had that bad experience.

Reply to: Dollywood Host Complimentary ticket
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted