We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

River Tubing

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kentucky
Level Contributor
528 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
River Tubing

We are wanting to go tubing on the river in Pigeon Forge. Can anybody steer me in the right direction to the best company to go with. I have a 10 and 6 year old so nothing really with rapids. Thanks!!

Savannah, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Maggie Valley, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
3,609 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: River Tubing

One of the best tubing companies we've used in the area is Smoky Mountain River Rats in Townsend. Smooth waters a professional business. Enjoy your trip!

http://smokymtnriverrat.com/

Madison, AL
Level Contributor
406 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: River Tubing

I agree about River Rats in Townsend, it was so much fun!

Grove City, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,519 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: River Tubing

I'm not sure if there is a tubing place in Pigeon Forge, itself. Like the earlier posters said, Townsend is the place where most of the tubing places are.

Fort Mill, South...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: River Tubing

Definitely River Rat in Townsend! We went last summer with a family group with all of our kids aged 2, 4, 7, 12, and 15 and 4 adults. It was a blast! The kids tubes have bottoms and can be teathered to the adults. The lower river wasnt too rough for any of us to handle especially with the little ones. The younger kids were free (I believe 5 and under) and If you go before 11am it's cheaper plus all those coupon books have discounts in there as well. We had a great time. Were going to the mountains next week and will be going back to River Rat!

Kentucky
Level Contributor
528 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: River Tubing

We are gonna look into River Rat, thanks so much!! I can't wait :)

Ripley, West...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: River Tubing

I know this is a long shot but my husband lost his wedding ring while tubing, if one is found we'd be so thankful if you'd contact us. And please remove your jewelry before tubing!!

sevierville TN
Level Contributor
463 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: River Tubing

tubing is closed for the year now I hate to tell you.

8. Re: River Tubing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, November 12, 2014