We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Q2Q tickets

Mass
Level Contributor
161 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Q2Q tickets

We will be going to Dollywood on Monday, April 23rd. Any guess as to how busy it might be at this time ofth year and would it be necessary to buy a Q2Q ticket in order to see all the shows or should we just take our chances. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Dollywood
Dollywood
13,815 Reviews
Pigeon Forge, TN
Upstate New York
Level Contributor
145 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Q2Q tickets

If you are worried about seeing all of the shows and still enjoying the rest of the park I would suggest going after 3 on Sunday and returning on Monday or free as his is part of their ticket special. There are plenty of great shows and rides to enjoy.

Mass
Level Contributor
161 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Q2Q tickets

Actually we are only looking to see the shows, crafts etc. We are a little to old to have much interest in the rides but we do want to be able to see all the shows they have and we don't know what kind of lines to expect. Do you think we will be able to see them all if we go on Sunday after 3:00 and all day Monday?

Upstate New York
Level Contributor
145 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Q2Q tickets

We did not use the q2q tickets but I would pick your top shows that you want to see and consider the q2q tickets for them. The cirque show how large crowds and the others were conveniently located throughout and we did not have difficulty attending and watching the other shows. Check out the show schedule on the dollywood web page to sample a daily show schedule so you can make a plan.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
738 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Q2Q tickets

I wouldn't think you'd need the q2q for a Monday in late April - provided it's not a local grade school spring break week. Even on busy days, I've never had a problem getting into shows.

However, if you do find the park busier than expected, you can always buy the q2q on site after you arrive.

Iowa
Level Contributor
1,448 posts
465 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Q2Q tickets

We did not buy the q2q when we were there in late May. We did not find the two shows we saw crowded at all, and this was during the bbq and bluegrass festival. Both shows had plenty of open seating during the show.

Edited: 10:22 am, April 15, 2013
Mass
Level Contributor
161 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Q2Q tickets

I have tried to come up with a scheduled plan for the shows -but I am unsure just how early I would need to be at the theatre to get seating - Thanks for your reply - I am finding it very difficult to arrange a schedule to see all the shows even with an after 3 on Sunday and all day on Monday admission (April 21nd and 22rd) -- They have the schedule posted for these dates on their website Any tips or advice?

7. Re: Q2Q tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 17, 2014