We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pigeon or Gatburg

D.S., LA
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pigeon or Gatburg

We have reservations at Clarion in G'burg but I've been considering staying in PF instead. We would like to do horseback & whitewater rafting while on our visit & I'm not sure from which town would be the easiest to access these activities since traffic can be a nightmare. Any suggestions on which town to stay in?

Also, any recent reviews on the Clarion & also can anyone help me narrow down my choices for PF: Considering Country Inn & Suites or Hampton Inn. We have two boys, ages 13 & 18. Sorry this post is long but any help would be great.

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
2,102 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Pigeon or Gatburg

Seveirvile, pigeon forge, gatlinburg.... it doesnt really matter, you would have easy access to see all three towns, they are very close.

12. Re: Pigeon or Gatburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, August 14, 2009