We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do any of the dinner theater shows have a decent VEGETARIAN...

Florida
6 posts
Save Topic
Do any of the dinner theater shows have a decent VEGETARIAN...

I saw that one of them, I think the Dixie Stampede, will give you a bowl of fruit instead of the chicken , soup and pork. Gee, a bowl of fruit doesnt exactly seem like it will have the same filling effect that all that other food would?

I would LOVE to go to a dinner theater show, but would like something other than a bowl of fruit and some bread for all that money!?

Has any vegetarians, or even someone that is not big on meat, had any luck with this issue?

Thanks!

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,114 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Do any of the dinner theater shows have a decent VEGETARIAN...

I doubt you'll find many vegetarian options at dinner theaters. They have a "set" menu of items and straying from that is very hard; they just don't have the other items to substitute.

You might want to "chow down" at the Golden Carroll buffet very close to Dixie Stampede before going to the show. You can get all kinds of veggies on their buffet bar without having to eat any meats.

NC
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Do any of the dinner theater shows have a decent VEGETARIAN...

Vegetarian? In Tenn.? LOL.

Canada
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Do any of the dinner theater shows have a decent VEGETARIAN...

Hi there...we just returned from Pigeon Forge at the end of April and I can confirm for you that the Dixie Stampede does have a vegetarian dinner as long as you order it ahead of time. Hope this helps you. ENJOY and DON'T MISS THIS SHOW!

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
2,102 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Do any of the dinner theater shows have a decent VEGETARIAN...

MOST dinner theatres do have vegitarian options and other options say if our culture doesnt allow you to eat certain things. As stated by another post above, you should and probably must call in advance to the show you want to attend and ask.

Richmond, VA
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Do any of the dinner theater shows have a decent VEGETARIAN...

You can also get a vegetarian meal at the Old Mill. If you send them an e-mail, they will reply and tell you what options are available. Or, as they say, you can ask your server. Pigeon Forge is not very vegetarian friendly--but it can be done!

6. Re: Do any of the dinner theater shows have a decent VEGETARIAN...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge