We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vally Forge Inn Pigeon Forge

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
georgia
Level Contributor
18 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Vally Forge Inn Pigeon Forge

Has anyone stayed at the Valley Forge Inn in the last few months? All reviews I read are really old. Do they have exterior entrances? Will need handicapped room for husband and it is so much easier for me to park at door of room. Rates are very reasonable and the photos of rooms look nice enough and clean. Thanks for all your help.

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vally Forge Inn Pigeon Forge

I have never stayed here, but a friend of mine did a few years ago, she said it was a nice place to stay, she said it was clean but of course it's not a 4 star hotel.and you do enter the rooms from the outside, so you may want to request a room on the bottom floor.

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vally Forge Inn Pigeon Forge

check out the reviews on here they are good reviews , so that means it's a pretty good place to stay, as far as most travelers goes.

Edited: 4:24 pm, January 30, 2013
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Vally Forge Inn Pigeon Forge

Call them and ask about access.

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
670 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vally Forge Inn Pigeon Forge

We were debating staying there for a night last summer. We ended up not getting to make the trip, but I liked the look of the place and it had good reviews.

5. Re: Vally Forge Inn Pigeon Forge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 11, 2014