We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the best go cart place in pigeon forge?

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Campbellsville...
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
What is the best go cart place in pigeon forge?

We are planning a trip to Pigeon forge,TN next month and my family loves go carts. What is the best go cart place in pigeon forge, tn? Which place has the fastest go carts?

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
404 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the best go cart place in pigeon forge?

I have yet to go-cart in PForge, but there is a Nascar Track right next to the outlet mall in PForge. I think I read they go over 30mph and they have a view tracks to choose from. www.nascarspeedpark.com

Also I think I have seen specials on Groupon for discounted tickets. Otherwise just drive up the parkway and choose one.

I know there are some tracks near the comedy barn where you go up a couple of storeis on an elevated track.

Williamsburg, IN
Level Contributor
30 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the best go cart place in pigeon forge?

We've been travelling to Pigeon Forge yearly for over a decade in the spring. Nascar Speedpark is by far the best go cart place. You can buy an all day band for around $20 (buy online, it's cheaper) or a monthly pass for $30 per person (the prices may be different in summer). Last year was the first year they offered the monthly pass for that low rate, so we got those and went every evening during our week long stay. Considering it can cost nearly $10 just to do one ride in other venues, the all day or all month passes are a great deal. They have lots of other rides besides the numerous go cart tracks at Nascar Speedpark too. We like the climbing wall. There are fair type rides (carousel, small roller coaster, gravitron, etc.). You didn't mention the ages in your family. I have kids ranging from 6-14, and they all love the Nascar Speedpark. My husband especially loves the speedpark. If we're staying at the speedpark all day, we usually pack a lunch, since the food there is expensive and not very good, or we leave mid-day and eat at the Fuddruckers next door. Last year they offered a refillable mug, and we did buy a couple of those for drinks. The mugs were supposed to be free refills the first day and 99 cent refills after that, but I kept trying to pay for my refills after the first day, and no one would take my money because making the transaction would hold up the line. If you go to the speedpark one day and have an armband, and they close due to rain that day, they will issue you a rain ticket (you only get the ticket if they actually close and you are still there when they decide to close).

Georgia
Level Contributor
104 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the best go cart place in pigeon forge?

We liked The Track best. Just drive through town and take a look around and see which one suits you best.

Campbellsville...
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is the best go cart place in pigeon forge?

Thank you for your suggestions. I have a 14 year old and a 7 year old that loves riding go carts. We will probably choose the Nascar Speedpark because of the all day pass.

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
670 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What is the best go cart place in pigeon forge?

I like The Track, and so does my family. We've never been to the Nascar place, but I think we are going to try that place next month when we go.

Karen

6. Re: What is the best go cart place in pigeon forge?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 12, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge