We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gatlinburg Falls Parkview Resort

Millsboro...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
Gatlinburg Falls Parkview Resort

My family & are staying at a cabin in the Gatlinburg Falls Parkview resort and it is called "Majestic Manor". Has anyone ever stayed at this particular cabin or even the resort? Just trying to get ideas on what people think. I've read both good & bad reviews, so i just want to know that we're getting our money's worth. I love Tennessee and we're so excited for this vacation & hoping to have a wonderful time. Thanks in advance!

SC
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Gatlinburg Falls Parkview Resort

Yes great resort and great cabins. There are a totally of 4 Gatlinburg Falls Cabin Resorts and all are great. Stay multiple times every year and never have any problems and is always very clean.

2. Re: Gatlinburg Falls Parkview Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge