We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dillsboro Chocolate Factory now in Pigeon Forge

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
480 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Dillsboro Chocolate Factory now in Pigeon Forge

I am so glad to see that the Dillsboro Chocolate Factory has come over the mountains to Pigeon Forge. The store opened recently and I stopped in last week for some treats. Though they don't quite have everything at the Dillsboro NC store, they're getting there. They have flavors of fudge I've never heard of LOL If you like premium chocolate and specialty treats, this is a great little place to visit. The store shares space with the Beef Jerky Outlet in a new strip of stores just south of Light 3 with the new FireHouse Subs. I will check that out next visit. I was surprised to see they have a fire truck inside the building.

Savannah, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Maggie Valley, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
3,722 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dillsboro Chocolate Factory now in Pigeon Forge

I always stop at their store in Dillsboro, so I look forward to checking out their PF store, too. Thanks!

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,864 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dillsboro Chocolate Factory now in Pigeon Forge

What a great combination: a hook and ladder sub followed by chocolate !!

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
480 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dillsboro Chocolate Factory now in Pigeon Forge

I've heard Firehouse subs are really good and substantial so when I'm in town next week I'm going to do exactly that. A sub for dinner and chocolate for dessert works fine for me!

Florida
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dillsboro Chocolate Factory now in Pigeon Forge

Ooohh, Firehouse! Love their Steamer. And chocolate is good for this gal anytime!

5. Re: Dillsboro Chocolate Factory now in Pigeon Forge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 pm, August 03, 2012
6. Re: Dillsboro Chocolate Factory now in Pigeon Forge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge