We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Must Do's and See's in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg

Indianapolis, IN
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Must Do's and See's in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg

We are going to Pigeon Forge in July for 5 days and I am wondering what are the must sees and dos. My kids are 15, 12, and 2 11 year olds. I see all kinds of options but don't want to overload us (or go broke).

Thanks!

Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
544 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Must Do's and See's in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg

The Titanic attraction is excellent and they have a family pass for around $65. Obviously The Great Smoky Mountains National Park is great and its FREE! Take a picnic and drive the Cades Cove loop or drive to Newfound Gap and Hike to Clingman's Dome. Or hike one of the many trails and have the picnic by a stream. Stop at The Sugarlands Visitor Center and they will have tons of information on the park.

Go tubing in Townsend for around $10 a person.

The Inn at Christmas Place has CHristmas in July with kids activities and adult and child crafts, pool games, etc. that are FREE for guests.

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Must Do's and See's in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg

We loved the wonder works Terry Evanswood magic show it is very low priced and is a GREAT show for any age.

Indianapolis, IN
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Must Do's and See's in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg

That sounds great. Thank you! After I posted the message, I saw the 'Things To Do' on the left hand side but it is good to hear from recent visitors.

4. Re: Must Do's and See's in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, March 30, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge