We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MTO vacations

Burlington
1 post
Save Topic
MTO vacations

Has anyone used MTO vacations to order Dixie Stampede tickets. It seems the cheapest but I am afraid of the tickets not being at the window when I get there.

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,511 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MTO vacations

just call Dixie Stampede and get your tickets. they put them on hold with a credit card and when you get there you can leave them on the card or pay cash. this is the best way to do it. that way if you can't make it for some reason your not stuck paying.

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,511 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: MTO vacations

Just to let you know the preferred seating is no better than the other seating all the seats are great.

Opelika, Alabama
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: MTO vacations

Did you find out anything about MTO vacations? I also had the same question, but see no answer.

Opelika, Alabama
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: MTO vacations

I have the same question and I wondered if you had found out anything earlier in the year.

Seymour, Indiana
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: MTO vacations

Has anyone used MTO vacations for purchasing Dixie Stampede tickets? Is this a legit offer? It looks like I could save $35 if this is on the up and up.

6. Re: MTO vacations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:41 pm, June 20, 2013