We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Willow Brook Lodge

Dresden, Tennessee
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
Willow Brook Lodge

I've booked a Family Suite at the Willow Brook and have never stayed there. Anyone been there before??

PA
Level Contributor
83 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Willow Brook Lodge

We stayed at Willowbrook last August for 6 nights. It is a very nice hotel. VERY CLEAN!!! They have an indoor pool & hot tub, outdoor pool with a waterslide. The breakfast is also very nice, they had 2 cereals, sausage gravy (which was yummy!) & biscuits, you can make toast, fruit & donuts. We were in a regular room, which was perfect for the 3 of us. We were facing the outdoor pool,which can get noisy. The pool closes at 11 p.m. so it gets quiet then. They have a note in the rooms saying you must be quiet after 11 or they may ask you to leave, I liked that because usually when we stay places it's noisy all night. I thought it would be bad with a pool view room, but I think a room with a parkway view would be much noisier with all the traffic. When are you going?