We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any fun reasonable price hotels with indoor pool?

Ohio
Level Contributor
248 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Any fun reasonable price hotels with indoor pool?

We are thinking of going to PF April 14-17.Any hotels with cool indoor pools?We would like a good rate but since it is Easter weekend I doubt it.We have 2 kids who like to swim.

Mississippi
Level Contributor
268 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any fun reasonable price hotels with indoor pool?

I always recommend Comfort Inn Apple Valley. They have an indoor pool. It's nice and secure too.

Check the online reservations on their website, and make sure you choose the "Internet User's Rate" for the best price. The website is http://www.comfortinnapplevalley.com

They may be a little more pricey than others, I don't know how they compare on Easter weekend to everyone else.

Mentioned in this post
Comfort Inn Apple Valley
Comfort Inn Apple Valley
488 Reviews
Sevierville, TN
Florida
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Any fun reasonable price hotels with indoor pool?

bestwestern plaza inn

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
768 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any fun reasonable price hotels with indoor pool?

I just booked the Econo Lodge Riverside in Pigeon Forge for $54 a night on Hotel Kingdom for President's Day w/e. It had an indoor pool, and you can feed the ducks or go trout fishing right on the river. They also have kid suites with bunk beds. It is a brand new hotel and also has a free continental breakfast. I'll be sure an post how it was. They had their own website-just google econo lodge riverside.

Mentioned in this post
Econo Lodge Riverside
Econo Lodge Riverside
1,380 Reviews
Pigeon Forge, TN
Pigeon Forge
Pigeon Forge
Sevier County, TN
Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any fun reasonable price hotels with indoor pool?

Hi mrs popeye if you are going to be staying at the Econolodge feb.26 and 27 you can get a 27.00 rate at choicehotels.com pick internet uses rate.We are staying there.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
768 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any fun reasonable price hotels with indoor pool?

Actually, we are going the weekend of the 17th. We got $54 a night Fri and Sat, and Sun night was $27. Thanks for the website though- I will add to my favorites.

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any fun reasonable price hotels with indoor pool?

Mrs popeye have fun and let me know how the hotel was.

Dresden, Tennessee
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Any fun reasonable price hotels with indoor pool?

We stayed at the Park Grove Inn last summer. The rates are great, the rooms (we used 2) are spacious and clean. The breakfast is average continental b'fast. The indoor pool area is a good size with a hot tub there also. I'd highly recommend it. Be sure to get ice cream from across the street also!!

Mentioned in this post
Park Grove Inn
Park Grove Inn
657 Reviews
Pigeon Forge, TN
Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
42,828 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Any fun reasonable price hotels with indoor pool?

I believe the Hampton Inn on the river very close to the Christmas Village also has an indoor pool and hot tub.

I stayed here many years ago, but I couldn't give a recommendation on it based on what it is like today. Back in 1991, it was very nice.

Mentioned in this post
The Inn On The River
The Inn On The River
2,714 Reviews
Pigeon Forge, TN
14 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Any fun reasonable price hotels with indoor pool?

Econolodge Riverside and The oak tree lodge both have indoor pools, althoug I have only stayed at econolodge. webite for the oak tree is wwww.theoaktreelodge.com and you can go to ecenolodge site through www.choicehotels.com

New York
Level Contributor
55 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Any fun reasonable price hotels with indoor pool?

Just to let you know, we are staying in PF the week before you at the Red Roof Inn real reasonable $45 during the week with indoor pool and continental breakfast. We are leaving on Friday to go to Memphis, but I understand there is some kind of road race that weekend and the hotel was up to like $199. per nite, good luck!

Mentioned in this post
Memphis
Memphis
Tennessee
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge
;