We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

park tower inn - nice place to stay? what to do?

AR
Level Contributor
48 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
park tower inn - nice place to stay? what to do?

We are still debating about where to stay while on our trip next week. Park Tower inn looks like a nice place online. We want a good time for a good price. Our son (5) will be with us. What are some good things to do for his age group. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: park tower inn - nice place to stay? what to do?

The Park Tower is a ok hotel. Nothing Fancy like a best western. Have your son try the junior ranger program at the National Park! ! This is a must !~

Great Travels & Best Regards!

Under your bed
Level Contributor
334 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: park tower inn - nice place to stay? what to do?

I have stayed at the Park Tower Inn twice in years past. It's a decent hotel, and they have a great indoor pool w/lazy river (tubes supplied!). The downsides were the screaming kids running through the halls at 2 in the morning, and you have to pay for ice (25 cents a bucket).

If you're looking for fun kid things to do, The Track (not far from the Park Tower Inn) has a bunch of kid-oriented rides and stuff. Enjoy your trip!

AR
Level Contributor
48 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: park tower inn - nice place to stay? what to do?

Thank you both for your post. Met - I will make sure we bring an ice chest filled with an ice! I hope that kids will not be running down the hall! :( I am hoping that there will not be as many tourists while we are there. Do you know if this is a busy season for the area?

Thanks