We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pancake Place?

Clinton, MS
Level Contributor
837 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Pancake Place?

I was wondering of a good place to eat in Pigeon Forge for breakfast besides Old Mill. We only eat at Old Mill for breakfast but wanted to try something new.

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
3,059 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pancake Place?

We hav eated at the Red rooster pancake house several times, it is very good and priced pretty reasonable. I have heard before the owners use to own the parkway pancake house in Gburg (where Bubba Gump's is now). We use to love going there as well. I would recommend the strawberry pancakes, they are a must for me. It is near the Grand Hotel and they have old tractors out in front. Hope your having fun.

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pancake Place?

We love Log Cabin pancake House in Gatlinburg there is one in Pigeon Forge but we have never tried it. The one in Gatlinburg is a must. the food and service is always great. We eat here every time we are in town it's at light #8 with free parking in the back.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
884 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pancake Place?

Bennett's BBQ has a great breakfast bar and the Apple Barn rest. have great bkft. too

Madisonville, TN
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Pancake Place?

Try the Apple Barn in Sevierville it is great. The apple fritters and the apple cider they serve with breakfast is really good.

Hamilton, Ohio
Level Contributor
300 posts
368 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pancake Place?

I second: Apple Barn in Sevierville, IMO better than Old Mill for breakfast...

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
6,275 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pancake Place?

I know I will probably get flamed for this but, I don't think anyplace does pancakes better than Cracker Barrell. IMHO

Kentucky
Level Contributor
883 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pancake Place?

Hoosier,

No flame from me! You can't beat Cracker Barrel for breakfast!

Tombstone, Arizona
Level Contributor
953 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pancake Place?

The Log Cabin Pancake House in Pigeon Forge, is near the south end of PF on the river.

Our experience there is that it was different, not spectacular. The people were not too friendly, and it could have been a better experience.

The pancakes were good, as far as pancakes go.

If you prefer ambiance, I would choose The Apple Barn, in Sevierville (Right on the River at the SV/PF line) There is a Comfort Inn motel there, which is also clean and hospitable.

Alabama
Level Contributor
235 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Pancake Place?

The best Log Cabin Pancake House is in Gatlinburg ... Yummy !!!

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
378 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Pancake Place?

Log cabin in Pigeon Forge is Great also. On east side of Parkway just before the spur. In other words, still south of Old Mill.

Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge