We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discounts for dollywood?

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
PA
Level Contributor
83 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Discounts for dollywood?

We are leaving Friday for Pigeon Forge, are there any discounts available for Dollywood or Dixie Stampede?

Also, are the coupons for other attractions (ex. Ripley's, ) for more than$1.00 off at visitors centers?

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,814 posts
390 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discounts for dollywood?

Discounts of any real value are hard to come by for Dollywood or Dixie Stampede. Most of the others have some sort of string attached to either get you to come at an off-time or have you buy something extra. Of course there are some exceptions but we run into this almost anywhere we go including places like Myrtle Beach, Orlando and Vegas.

Michigan
Level Contributor
175 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Discounts for dollywood?

We have found $3 off per person coupons at Dixie Stampede at the first Tennessee rest stop on 75 from Kentucky. I grabbed one this summer and then we didn't end up going...the 6pm & 8pm shows were booked solid the nights we could go. If you are a AAA member you can use that for a discount at Ripley's ... and I think Stampede too. Sometimes there are Pepsi can or McDonald's drink cup discounts for Dollywood, those will be listed on www.dollywood.com under specials, but I think those were spring promotions. Ask about tickets for Dollywood at your motel, we got two day passes for the price of one day passes where we stayed this summer.

Have fun!

TN
Level Contributor
149 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discounts for dollywood?

The last time I was there I saw signs that if you go to Dollywood after 3:00pm, you get in the next day free. I've also talked to someone recently who ised that option. If you can't find anything else, maybe that will give you at least a few more hours.

Pigeon Forge,TN
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Discounts for dollywood?

You can go to a1-vacation-packages.com and they sell Dixie Stampede tickets for $35.00!!! ($39.89 at the gate) and they sell a 2-Day Dollywood Ticket for a little more than the price of a one day ticket.

Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
2,034 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Discounts for dollywood?

This site advertises 2 days for the price of one.

century21pigeonforge.com/ProductCart/…

Fayetteville
Level Contributor
545 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Discounts for dollywood?

Thanks for the info.

Fayetteville
Level Contributor
545 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Discounts for dollywood?

There is a hotel near Dollywood selling tickets for 2 days for the price of 1 but, the catch is you have to pay in cash only. It's at best western hotel. $43.50 for adults for 2 days!!!

Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge