We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discounts?

Creston, Ohio
Level Contributor
62 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Discounts?

When arriving is there any place that offers discounts on show tickets, like maybe a welcome center? We are not interested in viewing a time share for discounts so that's out. Thanks for your help.

kentucky
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discounts?

When you get close to Pigeon Forge, or Gatlinburg, stop at all the rest areas you can! Maybe even as far as 200 miles from the Smokies. We stopped at one on our last trip that was just inside Tennessee, not even close to Pigeon Forge and they had cupon books for Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. We only stopped because nature called :), but we got lucky. Now we make a point to stop. They also have a lot of brochures for Smoky Mountain Activities. You might even want to stop at the Pigeon Forge welcome center, (never been there, but they surely have cupons.)

Also if its not to late to order cupons, www.mypigeonforge.com has a lot of them. I just got mine in the mail form them a couple days ago, I'm visiting in Oct. Most coupons I got are good for a year or so. Hope I helped you some. Enjoy your trip.