We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best show to attend during honeymoon in pigeon forge?

croswell, mi
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
best show to attend during honeymoon in pigeon forge?

We will be honeymooning in Pigeon Forge in September, but are limited on funds. If we decide we can only attend one show, what is the best show in the area?

Pigeon Forge, Tn
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: best show to attend during honeymoon in pigeon forge?

Depends on what you like. Do you want dinner & show, or just singing, comedy. For dinner and show, I would say Dixie Stampede. other than that, either Comedy Barn or Louise Mandrell. To see a varity of shows, go to Dollywood (all shows are included in price of admission).

tennessee
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: best show to attend during honeymoon in pigeon forge?

Dollywood is GREAT -- rides, shows, food. The Dixie Stampede is a little pricey, but you do get supper with your show. And it is a great show! The Black Bear Jamboree is also very entertaining and the food is great. Country Tonite is one of my personal favorites.

Cedar Mountain, NC
Level Contributor
36 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best show to attend during honeymoon in pigeon forge?

I would definitely say The Comedy Barn!! It is a very funny show. We went there on our honeymoon. If you tell them at one of the desks that it's your honeymoon they will announce it and you stand up and get recognized. They also video tape the show and you will be on it. We bought the tape and it makes for a nice memory to watch it along with our wedding video each Anniversary. We reserve our tickets each time we go so we are sure to get a good seat, especially if we are planning on going on a weekend. I have known people to go during the week to the early show without reserved tickets and had good seats. I think the shows are 5 & 8 pm and the cost was around $20-$22 a person. Well worth the money!!!!! It has been about 2 years since I went so the price might have changed. Their website gives you all the info. The address is comedybarn.com. Have fun and enjoy your memories!! mountainlaurie

Thibodaux, LA
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: best show to attend during honeymoon in pigeon forge?

They did the video thing at the Black Bear Jamboree too....they had me and my husbands name on the screen and they came to our table and filmed us, and they put a big heart around our faces on the video screen and the date we were married...it was a really nice and sentimental souvenier :)

Mandi