We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kimble rental cabins

Inez Texas
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
kimble rental cabins

Does anyone have any suggestions for a secluded 1-2 bedroom cabin for 2 adults and 2 kids (7 and 3) at Kimble rentals or any comments or experiences about Kimble rentals. We are looking at Cubby Cabana. Thanks for any suggestions or comments.

Smoky Mountains
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: kimble rental cabins

You may find a broader selection of fine properties by visiting <a href="http://www.mypigeonforge.com">MyPigeonForge.com

</a>. They represent the majority of Smoky Mountain cabin rental companies that have properties from Gatlinburg to Sevierville. They also have lots of area information.

Lancaster, PA
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: kimble rental cabins

I would not use Kimble Rentals! Last year we rented a cabin for one week with another family. First of all, we realized after we came home that we paid double what we needed to as other cabins in the area rent for far less than a Kimble Rental and are just as nice. Shop around before you make a reservation. We checked-in on Saturday and when we did our cabin check, all seemed fine. By Wednesday, I couldn't breathe...literally! I began to investigate and what I found was so very apalling! The cabin was filled with a heavy layer of dust everywhere! Under the one bed we swept a pile of dust and debrie that was there for quite some time. All the wooden blinds, picture frames, top of refrigerator, ceiling fans, front of TV's, and anywhere else there was a heavy layer of dust. I am not talking a tad...I'm talking when you ran your finger over the surface in was an inch or so high. I have pictures!!!! When I went to the office with my concern, they all but snubbed their noses at me and said I should have said something when I checked in. We weren't doing a dust check when we checked in, we were just making sure that the cabin looked clean, bathroom were good, kitchen was in good order...who goes around looking for dust? They also stated that since they are in the woods, dust gathers more often. This was something that was not deep cleaned for the season not just gathering dust! Anyone with a major dust allergy would have been dead!!! I ended up in a medical center and had a horrible four more days of my stay. Oh yes, they offered to have someone come and clean it but this needed a deep cleaning and I didn't want anymore dust stirred up during the rest of my stay as they didn't even offer to move us into another property or to a hotel. Stay away from Kimble...stay far away!!!!

3. Re: kimble rental cabins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 am, September 30, 2009