We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg TN Honeymoon

Lumberton, North...
1 post
Save Topic
Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg TN Honeymoon

I'm planning a 5-night honeymoon to the Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg TN area in Oct. or Nov. 2018.

Any suggestions for a one bedroom, 1 (preferably 1.5 or 2) bath cabin with easy access, fireplace, full kitchen, hot tub, porch with chairs, fire pit, and located on a stream or creek? Thanks for any suggestions!

8 replies to this topic
Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,109 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg TN Honeymoon

Hundreds and hundreds of cabins in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge/Sevierville area will meet your needs. We like Hiddenmountain Resort, but there are so many to choose from. I know other posters have their favorites, also.

cincinnati, ohio
Level Contributor
3,331 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg TN Honeymoon

Google "GATLINBURG RENTAL CABINS" for a list of several hundred rental agencies, then start scanning their websites. The sites should allow you to filter the request to narrow it down.

Contact the local VCs for referrals as well.

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
17,519 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg TN Honeymoon

Since you have plenty of time you can also contact the Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge chamber of commerce online and request a visitors package. They will also send you lists of cabins and companys that rent them. The Gatlinburg forum has lots of posts on peoples favorite cabins. Also some not to use.

somewhere, usa
Level Contributor
404 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg TN Honeymoon

I suggest VRBO. Search with personal owners. Filter by choices. Better deals!

somewhere, usa
Level Contributor
404 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg TN Honeymoon

I suggest VRBO. Search with personal owners. Filter by choices. Better deals!

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg TN Honeymoon

I love Hidden Mountain Resort. We love the East cabins, they are close to town about a mile or 2 from Parkway. Right behind the Apple barn. The cabins are the best in my opinion. They are all VERY clean and the Staff is VERY nice. I suggest booking now or as soon as possible.

Hattiesburg, MS
Level Contributor
2 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg TN Honeymoon

VRBO is the best place. Plus they have an app, “HomeAway” that makes it even easier!

We use them every time and have had nothing but great results.

Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg TN Honeymoon

Good luck and congratulations. I used to own and rented thru Hidden Mountain West. West is not a gated community. The cabins located in west are on larger lots and not placed on top of one another. Before you rent ask what community the cabin is in and ask for full pictures of the cabin outside so you can see the spacing between the cabins. If the interior pictures of the cabin have the window drapes/blinds closed they are trying to hide something outside. Ask about the roads in the area also. I rented just off the spur in Novemberand the roads were so narrow they should have been one way.

Reply to: Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg TN Honeymoon
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted