We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which hotel?

Which Nashville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Amherstburg, ON
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
which hotel?

My family are coming to Nashville for a wedding mid-January and I can't tell which hotel is better for the $$$...any advice between Hampton Inn Bellevue and Country Inn & Suites I-40E? Any other suggestions for a decent, inexpensive hotel near 1603 Woodland would be very greatly appreciated!

Thank You!

Franklin, TN
Level Contributor
688 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which hotel?

Of the 2 options you mentioned above, I would probably go with the CI&S. You mentioned I-40, however there are 2, 1 of Donelson Pike (the closer to Woodland), the other off Percy Priest (about 5 miles farther out). If you are looking at Woodland just east of the Cumberland River, Bellevue is way too far west.

As for downtown, sometimes the Doubletree downtown runs some specials.

DO NOT stay east of the river off Dickerson Pk, Murfreesboro Rd. I, personally, would not venture up to the Brick Church Pike Probably would stay away from the stadium area or 1st Ave (east of the River).

Good luck and welcome to Nashville.

2. Re: which hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, August 22, 2009